top of page
Defaulted on Court Case

Defaulted on Court Case

This form is used if you missed (defaulted) a court date for a civil case and you have received default judgment papers. Use this form if you want to ask the court to set aside a default entry or a default judgment. 


1. Instructions on how to fill out the motion

2. The Motion





**Please choose the correct document. No refunds



  • This is a PDF Document

bottom of page